COVID-19 UPDATE: Please contact us directly at (888)214-2003 regarding Registration
We’re back. During Covid 19, we have made it our duty to follow the rules set by WHO and further by the US Government. During the episode of COVID-19 Pandemic, certain sterilization conventions have been done by the team and will stay as their main need. The security of staff, just as the customers, is her highest concern. To accomplish and keep up a sterile situation certain principles and conventions have been executed at the facility. We continue our mission of creating life-changing moments for our customers through eyebrow transformations. At Microblading Academy Inc. our strict sanitation protocols have been in our practice prior to the outbreak and will remain our number one priority.
To keep our team and our clients safe we will be continuing to implement regular cleaning protocols and introducing new procedures recommended by the government and health department to Combat the spread of COVID-19. It is significant if you painstakingly read our new rules:
Guidelines for clients :
- Covid Consent form: Required upon arrival
- Temperature check: Your temperature will be checked before entering the studio
- Arrive with a mask: Please come along with your mask. wearing mask all the time will be mandatory
- Sanitize your hands: Kindly use the hand sanitizer that is on the table.
- Wash your hands: You are requested to wash your hands when entering
- Come alone: Please don’t bring your family or friends with you
- Contactless payment is available upon request.
- Wait in the car: Please call our receptionist to check in when you arrive before your appointment. We will call you when we are ready for you to come in. Just to maintain social distancing.
Guidelines For our team:
- Use of nitrile gloves, face masks, face shields or safety goggles, and barrier film during treatment. Hand washing with antiseptic soap and hot water throughout the day, between clients. Most of the items we use during training are discarded after each treatment. For items that are re-used (eg hand held mirrors, iPads) they are disinfected between treatments with a medical-grade solution.
- Each of the workstations is thoroughly disinfected between clients. We only see a maximum of four clients at a time in each location, and stations have been placed as least six feet apart. A paper barrier is also kept between clients and the treatment chair.
- We spray all high-touch surfaces (e.g. door knobs) with 94% alcohol solution every hour, and each salon is professionally cleaned and disinfected top to bottom every week.
- We insist on hand washing for our team, but also keep hand sanitizer liberally available for everyone.
- We have mandatory health screening in place for our team: therapists, managers, front desk are all required to stay home if they feel sick. We practice social distancing amongst ourselves in both public and private (e.g. staff room) areas